Construction Site Accidents
Construction sites can present a number of dangers that place workers at risk of an injury, ranging from mild to life-threatening, or death. Because of its very nature, those working in the construction industry are at risk of being injured as a result of a wide range of causes, which can include:
- Missing, defective or insufficient safety equipment
- Missing or badly placed warning signs
- Old or malfunctioning power tools
- Dangers from falling tools, debris, materials and equipment
- Floors and road conditions that can promote a variety of accidents, including tripping or falling
- Unsupervised machinery that is left running
- Falls from unsafe or poorly secured scaffolds, roofs, and ladders
In many cases, due to a sore lack of safety protocols on site, it becomes a matter not of whether an accident will happen, but rather when it will take place. Most of these accidents, which can include fractures, amputations, spinal damage, paralysis, and death, will alter a person's life forever. It is because of this, that when an accident occurs, the injured worker or his surviving family must take appropriate steps to maintain his rights intact, which translates into retaining legal counsel.
Getting Fair Compensation Is One of Our Areas of Expertise
One of the things you can take for granted when you or your family member have been involved in a construction site accident is that our lawyers have ample experience in pursuing the compensation you deserve. We will pursue your claim in such a manner that you will end up receiving the damages you deserve, some of which include:
- Medical Expenses - from hospital bills, to any continued care you might require.
- Lost Wages - regardless of whether you only missed a few weeks or months or work, or require disability.
- Retraining and Rehabilitation - for any short or long term injuries causing disability
- Pain and Suffering
- Losses - those sustained as a result of the accident.
- Funeral and Burial Expenses - in case of the worker's demise.
Don't allow others to decide for you. If you or your loved one have been the victim of a construction site accident, give us a call. Our team of experts is waiting to help you get the results you expect.